Hotel & Travel
Our 2018 conference will be held in Coronado, CA. Coronado is a California resort city on a peninsula in San Diego Bay. It’s known for the grand Victorian Hotel del Coronado, which opened in 1888. Our venue, the Hotel del Coronado is an iconic destination at the Pacific’s edge just minutes from downtown San Diego. Its Coronado Island setting captures the relaxed beauty and seaside charms of the quintessential Southern California coastal lifestyle. The majestic Hotel del Coronado is an adventurous world all its own, where beach-lovers from near and far write their fondest stories on our glittering sands.
Hotel del Coronado
1500 Orange Ave
Coronado, CA 92118
We have secured a block of rooms at Hotel del Coronado at a negotiated group rate of US $259.00/night (Single or Double Occupancy) plus applicable taxes. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Our group rate will be available until February 8, 2018 or until the block is filled.
For reservations by phone – call 1-800-468-3533 and ask for group name: INS.
To make reservations online, click here. The rate shown will include applicable taxes.
Directions & Parking
- Exit the airport by turning left onto North Harbor Drive.
- Travel approximately 1.4 miles, and then turn left onto West Grape Street.
- Travel approximately 1/2 mile, and look for the Interstate 5 South on-ramp, accessible from the far-right lane.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 freeway, traveling south.
- Travel approximately three miles (through Downtown San Diego) until you see the California 75 – Coronado Bay Bridge exit, accessible from the far-right lane.
- Merge onto California 75 Coronado Bay Bridge. (No toll is required.)
- After driving over Coronado Bay Bridge, stay to the left on Third Street.
- Travel approximately 0.10 mile on Third Street, and turn left onto Orange Avenue.
- Follow Orange Avenue approximately two miles to the Hotel del Coronado.
- The resort main entrance is just past R. H. Dana Place to the right.
- If you are staying at Beach Village at The Del, turn right on R.H. Dana Place and the entrance is on the left.
- Overnight guests – $39 for self-parking and $49 for valet services
- Day Visitor Self-Parking – Discounted to $5 for the first 3 hours with $50 minimum purchase. Thereafter (or without minimum purchase), $30 for the first 2 hours and $10 for each additional hour (maximum $70).
- Day Visitor Valet Parking – Discounted to $20 for the first 3 hours with $50 minimum purchase. Thereafter (or without a minimum purchase), $40 for the first 2 hours and $10 for each additional hour (maximum $80).
We recommend flying into San Diego International Airport (SAN) which is approximately 25 minutes from Hotel del Coronado.
Transfers to and from Airport
We recommend taking a taxi from the airport to the hotel (approximately $30.00 fare one-way for the first passenger and $5.00 for each additional passenger). Additional shuttle services and car rentals are available at the airport. Transfers to the Hotel can be secured through Yellow Cab posted at the hotel front drive. Approximately $20 per transfer (this is a per vehicle fee).
Car Rentals: All major auto rental agencies are represented and are walking distance from the terminal.
For more information and things to do in Coronado, click here.
For more information and things to do in San Diego, click here.
In March, Coronado’s average high is 69 degrees and the average low is 55 degrees. Please check weather.com before you arrive.